The generosity of our community is awesome and the need is great. BMA will continue to update this list for bike and sports equipment.
FULL CYCLE & COLORADO MULTISPORT
2355 30th St, Boulder, CO 80301
- 50% off kids bikes if a kids bike was lost in the fire
- 20% off hybrid bikes if an hybrid bike was lost in the fire
- Free 1 day rental if a bike was lost in the fire
- 50% off bike rentals if more than one day is needed
- Insurance Claim Help: we will help you prepare what you need for insurance claim purposes on a bike lost that was purchased from Full Cycle Bikes or Colorado Multisport
889 E South Boulder Rd, Louisville, CO 80027
- Louisville Cyclery will collect like new and new toys and bikes for people in need from the fires. We have a trailer that will be in our parking lot for people to come look for toys. We will fix up any donated bikes and have them out for families to take. We have been part of this community for 42 years and hope this helps. If you have toys or a bike to spare please drop them off at 889 E South Boulder Rd. Louisville CO 80027. If you need a bike or toys for your kids we will have the trailer up and running with donations for you to chose from. Bikes will be in the bike rack next to trailer. If you need something else don’t hesitate to ask. We will reach out to see what we can do.
2601 Spruce St Unit B, Boulder, CO 80302
- Community Cycles will be offering FREE bikes for transportation to people who suffered losses in the Marshall Fire. “We realize there may be some people who lost the bicycles or cars that they depend on for everyday transportation,” said Sue Prant, Community Cycles Executive Director. “To the best of our ability, we’d like to make some bikes available to meet basic transportation needs.” The bikes offered are best suited for everyday transportation. “The bikes Community Cycles sells and provides to the public are mostly bikes for getting around town. We won’t be able to replace the high-end mountain, road, or gravel bike you train on, but we can help you get around town on a sturdy used bike.” If you are in need, apply for a bike by contacting: email@example.com. Please provide your height, address, and a brief explanation of how you will be using the bike. The bikes will be distributed based on need. Not all sizes or styles may be available, as Community Cycles begins with bikes donated by the community and then refurbishes them with a team of professional and volunteer mechanics.
- Donate a bike to Community Cycles this week! Donated bicycles may be directed specifically toward people who have suffered loss from the Marshall Fire (To ensure the safest and efficient use of donated bikes, we evaluate all donated bikes for safety and refurbish or recycle as appropriate) Donate at Community Cycles daily from 11-6P.
633 S Broadway, Boulder, CO 80305
- Winter clothing, shoes, socks, hats, casual clothing, kids’ backpacks. Accepting only NEW donations.
SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE CENTER
5600 Airport Blvd, Boulder, CO 80301
- Free demos
600 S Airport Rd, Longmont, CO 80503
Used Reebs (employee bikes) for sale
- Dikyelous 2, medium, belt drive single speed
- Dikyelous 2, medium, geared
- ReebDonkadonk fat bike Titanium, Medium, geared
- Sam’s Pants gravel bike, Medium, with gears of course
- Lickskillet gravel bike, 57cm, geared
- Hooptie, Small, Single speed with suspension fork
- Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1119294212231721/