Support a vibrant mountain bike and trails community.
Become a Partner
Ssupport a vibrant mountain bike and trails community.
Become a Partner
Financial support from business members helps fuel the non-profit mission of the Boulder Mountainbike Alliance in many ways including funding new trail development, volunteer work days, youth programs, and social events.
Level 1 Business Membership
When your business joins BMA, you combine forces with dozens of your business peers and over 900 individual members in supporting BMA. In return, your business is recognized as a leader in the Boulder community.
Increased business visibility with:
- Business name and link on the BMA website.
- Business mention in BMA newsletters.
- Business mention at Annual Meeting.
- Recognition at Volunteer Party
Networking opportunities with invitations to exclusive BMA business coalition VIP events
Cross promotion with:
- BMA Member decal for your business.
- Use of the BMA supporter logo to promote your relationship.
$500, or $42/month
ABOVE AND BEYOND SUPPORTERS
As an Above and Beyond Supporter, your business helps fund programs and events that are critical to BMA’s mission and success. Giving opportunities include philanthropy, cause-related marketing, program and event sponsorship, and In-kind support. We are committed to providing marketing and promotional value to all of our Above and Beyond Supporters.
- All of the benefits of Level 1 Business Membership
- Recognition as a key partner commensurate with your level of giving on the Partnership page of the BMA website, in the annual report, and as appropriate at programs and events
- STEEL $1,000+
- ALUMINUM $2,500+
- CARBON $5,000+
- TITANIUM $10,000+
- PEAK PARTNER $25,000+
BMA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Contributions are tax deductible to the extent allowed by IRS regulations. EIN 84-1240757
Send a Check
Make checks payable to Boulder Mountainbike Alliance (EIN 84-1240757) and mail to:
Boulder Mountainbike Alliance, P.O. Box 4954, Boulder, CO 80306-4954
Your partnership helps:
Accomplish Trail Projects
- Build an improved and expanded trail system at Magnolia
- Realize regional trail connections throughout the county
- Maintain the Marshall Mesa/Doudy Draw trail system
- Install infrastructure like bridges, signs, and cattle grates
- Purchase tools and equipment
- Contract professional trail planning and design services
- Train trail crew leaders
- Organize and oversee trail projects
- Provide meals for volunteer trail builders
- Promote volunteerism and trail building
- Expand our community by offering rides and events