- This event has passed.
SKILLS CLINIC: August MTB Series
Tuesday, August 3, 2021 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 5:30 pm on Tuesday, repeating until Tuesday, August 24, 2021
MTB Skills Clinic
In this four-week (Tuesday 8/3, 8/10, 8/17, 8/24) novice-level class, you’ll be paired with a BICP coach to cover MTB Foundation Skills and more advanced climbing & descending and cornering techniques.
What You’ll learn
- Ride with balance and body-bike separation.
- Brake properly.
- Climb and descend on trails.
- Shift to the correct gear.
- Steer and corner.
- Performing basic front wheel lifts.
- Roll down small drops.
- This is an introductory class at the novice level.
- All riders MUST wear a helmet, and have a trail-ready bike.
- Gloves, layers, and additional padding is encouraged.
- You should have decent basic bike control.
- Your bike should fit you and be in good working order.
- Minimum age to participate is 14 years old.