- This event has passed.
EVENT: Annual Member Shindig
December 10 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Come on out to celebrate another amazing year of mountain biking and trail building in Boulder County! The Boulder Mountainbike Alliance is holding its 2019 End-of-Season Party and Annual Meeting Tuesday, December 10 at 5:30 p.m. at the Oak Room.
5:30 PM Let’s get this party started!
5:30 – 7:45 PM Taco Buffet
6:45 – 7:00 PM 2019 Stoke Show
7:00 – 7:15 PM Member Meeting – Vote in new board members
7:20 – 7:50 PM Colorado Gives Day Paddle Raise fundraiser
8:00 PM Party adjourned
Awesome stuff BMA did this year with your help:
- Amazing new kids/beginners riding area at Heil Valley Ranch (Schoolhouse Loop)!
- “Fun forward features” at Heil’s Wapiti trail! Six new kickers that kick ass put in for your jumping pleasure!
- Fun, flowy new connector trail at West Mag that is helping tie the trails together like a nice rug on the Dude’s floor (Short Stack)
- Great Grate! New cattle grate at Coal Seam trail in Marshall Mesa gets you one step closer to never falling over when you try to open a gate and can’t unclip.
- Sustainability facelift on the Doudy Draw trail!
Can you feel the love? Come down and celebrate with us! First beer is free for BMA members! Sign up to drink cheaper and pay for more trails! You don’t have to be a member to attend, but we’d sure appreciate it!
Taco Buffet catered by Cyclhops:
- Chicken Tinga tacos (GF)
- Sweet Potato and Green Chile tacos (GF, V)
- Chips & Salsa (GF, V)
- Rice & Black Beans (GF, V)
- Sopapillas (V)
Oskar Blues beverages:
- Wild Basin Boozy Sparkling Water (GF)
- Root Beer & Cream Soda (non-alcoholic)
RSVPs are closed, but Walk-ins are welcome!
The Oak Room is NOT the Tasty Weasel, the Oskar Blues Restaurant or the brewery. Here’s how to find this venue: