- This event has passed.
RIDE: Teen NPR
Friday, April 30 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
RIDE: Teen npr
Hey high school riders! NPR (No Parents Required) is just for you. This is a FUN ride (no workouts) on TRAILS (no roads) with FRIENDS your age. We’ll have an adult BMA Ride Guide and Sweep along to make this legal and stuff (and make sure your parents sign the waiver below).
This is the first ride of the season – we’ll ride at Betasso Preserve. Meet at the main trailhead off of Betasso Road at be ready to roll at 6:00. We’ll finish by sunset – 7:51 p.m.
IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT THE RIDE
– All riders MUST wear a helmet, bring water, and have a trail-ready bike.
– Rides launch on time. Please arrive at 5:45, rides will roll at 6:00.
– All riders ride at their own risk, group leaders take no responsibility for rider safety/injury.
– This is a no-drop ride.
– Riders should also carry basic tools: a spare tube in your correct tire size, a pump, tire lever, a chain tool and basic Allen wrenches. Snacks are recommended.
– If the weather is iffy we’ll be in touch via email.
– For permitting and planning purposes, you must sign up if you plan to join us.