- This event has passed.
RIDE: Teen NPR
Friday, May 28 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
RIDE: Teen npr
Join us in Lyons to ride Hall Ranch. We’ll meet at Sandstone park, then ride to the Antelope trailhead.
IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT THE RIDE
– All riders MUST wear a helmet, bring water, and have a trail-ready bike.
– Rides launch on time. Please arrive at 5:45, rides will roll at 6:00.
– Rides will last between 90 minutes – 2 hours. Kids need to be picked up or leave the trailhead within 30 minutes of end of ride.
– All riders ride at their own risk, group leaders take no responsibility for rider safety/injury.
– This is a no-drop ride.
– Riders should also carry basic tools: a spare tube in your correct tire size, a pump, tire lever, a chain tool and basic Allen wrenches. Snacks are recommended.
– If the weather is iffy we’ll be in touch via email.
– For permitting and planning purposes, you must sign up if you plan to join us.