RIDE: Teen NPR
Friday, July 30 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
RIDE: Teen npr
Hey high school riders! NPR (No Parents Required) is just for you. This is a FUN ride (no workouts) on TRAILS (no roads) with FRIENDS your age. We’ll have an adult BMA Ride Guide and Sweep along to make this legal and stuff (and make sure your parents sign the waiver below).
Join us in South Boulder to ride Marshall Mesa.
IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT THE RIDE
– All riders MUST wear a helmet, bring water, and have a trail-ready bike.
– Rides launch on time. Please arrive at 5:45, rides will roll at 6.
– Rides will last between 90 minutes – 2 hours. Kids need to be picked up or leave the trailhead within 30 minutes of end of ride.
– All riders ride at their own risk, group leaders take no responsibility for rider safety/injury.
– This is a no-drop ride.
– Riders should also carry basic tools: a spare tube in your correct tire size, a pump, tire lever, a chain tool and basic Allen wrenches. Snacks are recommended.
– If the weather is iffy we’ll be in touch via email.
– For permitting and planning purposes, you must sign up if you plan to join us.