SKILLS CLINIC: Full Day
June 22 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
MTB Skills Clinic
Progression Session: Full Day
BMA’s Full Day MTB clinic combines all of BMA’s skills classes into a full day. Our 2 hour clinics jam so much information into a short time that it’s sometimes hard to grasp it all. This clinic is intended to slow down and give more time to learn, practice, and get the drills done right. It covers all of the skills necessary to be a solid mountain biker with enough time to practice and understand the skills.
Classes are limited to 6 participants. 1 instructors per class.
What You’ll learn
- Bike setup.
- Proper body position and weight distribution.
- Wheel lifts to clear obstacles.
- Proper braking.
- Cornering techniques.
- Climbing and descending.
- Navigating roots and rocks.
- All riders MUST wear a helmet, and have a trail-ready bike.
- Please bring your own lunch and snacks.
- Gloves, layers, and additional padding is encouraged.
- You should have decent basic bike control.
- Your bike should fit you and be in good working order.
- Minimum age to participate is 14 years old.