- This event has passed.
SKILLS CLINIC: MTB Level 1
May 27 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
MTB Skills Clinic
MTB Foundations: Level 1
COVID-19 INFORMATION: To keep our volunteers and participants safe, clinics will be limited to 6 participants, face coverings and social distancing will be required at all times.
Whether you’re just getting started with mountain biking or you would like to brush up on your skills, this clinic is for you. This is a novice level class.
What You’ll learn
- Ride with balance and body-bike separation.
- Brake properly.
- Climb and descend on trails.
- Shift to the correct gear.
- Steer and corner.
- Performing basic front wheel lifts.
- Roll down small drops.
- This is an introductory class at the novice level.
- All riders MUST wear a helmet, and have a trail-ready bike.
- Gloves, layers, and additional padding is encouraged.
- You should have decent basic bike control.
- Your bike should fit you and be in good working order.
- Minimum age to participate is 14 years old.