- This event has passed.
SKILLS CLINIC: MTB Level 1 – Women
Wednesday, May 15, 2019 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
MTB Skills Clinic
MTB Foundations: Level 1
Whether you’re just getting started with mountain biking or you would like to brush up on your skills, this clinic is for you. This is a novice level class.
Classes are limited to 14 participants. 2 instructors per class.
What You’ll learn
- Ride with balance and body-bike separation.
- Brake properly.
- Climb and descend on trails.
- Shift to the correct gear.
- Steer and corner.
- Performing basic front wheel lifts.
- Roll down small drops.
- This is an introductory class at the novice level.
- All riders MUST wear a helmet, and have a trail-ready bike.
- Gloves, layers, and additional padding is encouraged.
- You should have decent basic bike control.
- Your bike should fit you and be in good working order.
- Minimum age to participate is 14 years old.