- This event has passed.
SKILLS CLINIC: MTB Level 2
Wednesday, July 15, 2020 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
MTB Skills Clinic
MTB Foundations: Level 2
COVID-19 INFORMATION: To keep our volunteers and participants safe, clinics will be limited to 6 participants, face coverings and social distancing will be required at all times.
Catering to the intermediate rider looking to further develop skills on more technical trails, this clinic takes a more advanced perspective on riding techniques. While the Level 1 class is a recommended prerequisite, experienced students are welcome to join this clinic.
What You’ll learn
- Brake effectively and clear obstacles.
- Roll down drops of about a foot and hone other trail skills.
- Approach jumps and drops.
- Corner and ride berms.
- Distribute your weight properly.
- Perform basic wheel lift techniques
- All riders MUST wear a helmet, and have a trail-ready bike.
- Gloves, layers, and additional padding is encouraged.
- You should have decent basic bike control.
- Your bike should fit you and be in good working order.
- Minimum age to participate is 14 years old.