SKILLS CLINIC: Progression Session – Climbing & Descending
July 29 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
MTB Skills Clinic
Progression Session: Climbing & Descending
COVID-19 INFORMATION: To keep our volunteers and participants safe, clinics will be limited to 6 participants, face coverings and social distancing will be required at all times.
Living in Colorado, it seems that we’re always going up or downhill. In this clinic for more experienced riders you will continue to find ways to improve your riding.
Classes are limited to 6 participants. 1 instructors per class.
What You’ll learn
- Navigate roots, logs, and rocks in both directions.
- Perform wheel lifts for clearing obstacles.
- Apply climbing and descending techniques.
- Roll down large drops and land air-off drops.
- All riders MUST wear a helmet, and have a trail-ready bike.
- Gloves, layers, and additional padding is encouraged.
- You should have decent basic bike control.
- Your bike should fit you and be in good working order.
- Minimum age to participate is 14 years old.