- This event has passed.
SKILLS CLINIC: Progression Session – Cornering
Tuesday, September 7 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
MTB Skills Clinic
Progression Session: Climbing & Descending
You’ve mastered a lot of skills, but now you’re looking to clear that twisty trail. In this clinic designed for adept riders, you’ll discover how to corner with confidence at slow and fast speeds. We will spend the beginning of the class reviewing Foundation skills.
Classes are limited to 12 participants.
What You’ll learn
- Perform high-speed cornering.
- Tackle berms.
- Corner at low speeds for tight switchbacks.
- Master track stands.
- Develop vision to look through the turns.
- All riders MUST wear a helmet, and have a trail-ready bike.
- Gloves, layers, and additional padding is encouraged.
- You should have decent basic bike control.
- Your bike should fit you and be in good working order.
- Minimum age to participate is 14 years old.