- This event has passed.
TRAIL BUILDING: Heil
Tuesday, June 30, 2020 @ 5:15 pm - 8:00 pm
Trail Maintenance and Improvements
Trails we’re working on
Wapiti at Heil Valley Ranch
Face Covering, Work Gloves, Water, Snacks, Sunscreen, Long Pants, Sturdy Boots, Sunglasses, Hat, Clothing to Layer, appropriate outer wear for weather. No experience necessary!
We will be doing general maintenance on the Wapiti trail. This includes cleaning drains, repairing/adding rock armoring, adding pinch points and building alternative features.
IMPORTANT: BMA trailbuilding days are a little different in times of a pandemic, please note the following:
- Please fill out and sign the Boulder County Parks & Open Space (BCPOS) waiver and email to Ari Addes. We will not have paper waivers to sign onsite.
- You must sign up online so we can make sure we limit our group size to less than 10 people and have all waivers signed online.
- You must wear a face covering and social distance while volunteering on BCPOS property.
- BMA will not be able to provide any group snacks or beverages, please bring your own.
- BMA volunteers must adhere to Boulder County Public Health guidelines at all times and agree to the terms of our COVID-19 waiver below.