- This event has passed.
TRAIL BUILDING: South Boulder
September 16 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Trail Reroute and Improvements
Trails we’re working on
Marshall Valley/Community Ditch
Face Covering, Water, Snacks, Sunscreen, Long Pants, Sturdy Boots, Work Gloves, Sunglasses, Clothing to Layer, appropriate outer wear for weather. No experience necessary!
We will be constructing a new, more sustainable reroute of the Community Ditch Trail that connects Marshall Valley to Cowdrey Draw. Also, volunteers will be making major repairs to the remaining sections of Community Ditch Trail. Learn more.
Bring your bike and ride into the work site (or hike if you prefer).
IMPORTANT: BMA trailbuilding days are a little different in times of a pandemic, please note the following:
- Volunteers must register with the City of Boulder’s Count Me In program and sign up for the event here. Once you complete the risk & COVID training and release form, you do not need to do it again for ANY projects. Just sign in and register for other trail events.
- You must sign up online with BMA (below) so we can make sure we limit our group size to less than 3 people and have all waivers signed online.
- You must wear a face covering and social distance while volunteering on OSMP property.
- BMA will not be able to provide any group snacks or beverages, please bring your own.
- BMA volunteers must adhere to Boulder County Public Health guidelines at all times and agree to the terms of our COVID-19 waiver below.