TRAIL BUILDING: National Public Lands Day at Tolland Ranch
September 26 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Building new trail
Trails we’re working on
Toll Trail in Tolland Ranch
Face Covering, Work Gloves, Water, Snacks, Sunscreen, Long Pants, Sturdy Boots, Sunglasses, Hat, Clothing to Layer, appropriate outer wear for weather. No experience necessary!
This National Public Lands day, we’ll be building new trail in Tolland Ranch. This 6 mile long trail will connect West Magnolia to Jenny Creek and is expected to be completed in 2021.
Location TBD: We are scouting the best place to meet up and will have details next week but it will be somewhere in Nederland.
IMPORTANT: BMA trailbuilding days are a little different in times of a pandemic, please note the following:
- Please fill out and sign the Boulder County Parks & Open Space (BCPOS) waiver and email to Mike Rutter (email@example.com). We will not have paper waivers to sign onsite.
- You must sign up online (below) so we can make sure we limit our group size to less than 18 people and have all waivers signed online.
- You must wear a face covering and social distance while volunteering on BCPOS property.
- BMA will not be able to provide any group snacks or beverages, please bring your own.
- BMA volunteers must adhere to Boulder County Public Health guidelines at all times and agree to the terms of our COVID-19 waiver below.