BMA Business partners are encouraged to sponsor a trail building day this summer!
How does it work?
- Choose one of BMA’s volunteer trail building events to sponsor
- Encourage your employees to volunteer
- Advertise the trail day to your customers and clients. Not only does it show you talk the talk AND walk the walk, but you can drive awareness for this volunteer opportunity.
- Show up at the trail event with a cooler full of beverages, snacks and swag (everyone loves free stuff!)
- BMA will put your logo on our Sign-up event page
- BMA will mention your business and link to your website when we advertise the trail day in our newsletter and social media
Business hours volunteer opportunities:
Because our volunteer crew leaders have day jobs, we are not able to offer many options during a M-F 8am – 5 pm work day. We may be able to arrange some trail building at this time on our USFS project in Nederland, dates in August or September TBD.
To arrange build days during the work week, please contact the City or County directly:
- County Open Space (Betasso, Hall, Heil, Rabbit Mountain, Walker)
- City Open Space (Marshall Mesa, Boulder Valley Ranch)
For either option, just indicate that you are interested in trail projects on trails open to bikes.