Did you know you can see summer and winter maps on Trailforks? This is especially useful for the Brainard Lake Recreation Area that has trails that only exist in the winter, and Little Raven trail changes from bike accessible in the summer to ski only in the winter.
- Download the app to your phone
- Search for “Brainard Lake”
- Click the circle in the upper lefthand corner with 3 sliders
- Slide to second page
- Click the button for “Winter Trail Map”
- Go to Brainard Lake and Peaceful Valley
- The map should default to Winter from November 15 – April 30. If not…
- Click on the “Layers” drop down button in the left hand corner of the map
- Check “Winter Trails”
*Not all trails on Trailforks are updated for summer/winter trails.
Use the slider to see Summer and Winter Maps